sobota, 2. december 2017

Merry Christmas ... 🎄

Good morning,
this time one day later as usual. Here is my inpiration for this week. I made a new christmas card for you. It's a christmas card in non-usual holiday colours but from time to time I also like this =)
I used an older Tilda for this card. I grabbed her in a second hand group and I'm so happy about her. She is dressed so lovely with her sweet hat.  
 

For the decoration I used different cutting dies from Magnolia: Christmas Tree, Star Tag, Old Swedish Lace and Bow. After cutting them out I covered them lightly with Gesso. The ski cutting dies are from Whiff of Joy (sadly no more available). On the ski in the front I stamped "Merry Christmas". The sentiment is also from Magnolia.


The pretty patterned papers are from Maja's Joyous Winterdays collection and Vintage Frost Basics collection. Behind the image I put a little piece of the 4'' round Doily.


The star tags are removable. On each of them I stamped a sentiment from Magnolia (they are from lat year's vintage box).



Hugs,

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar