petek, 11. maj 2018

Cotton Candy Tilda

Hello,
 
today I have a new inspiration to show. How I said once before, I really love the new Class Trip Collection. This cutie is Cotton Candy Tilda and she reminds me on myself as little child. I loved this kind of sweets. But today I don't like it anymore.
 
 
I coloured Tilda with my Distress Inks. I decided to use for this card as main colour aqauamarine. It's such a pretty colour but I use her too less... This have to be changed *lol*.
The pretty patterned papers are from Majas Denim Collection and is called  Streetwear denim Friends.
The frame is made with a cutting die from My Favorite Things (Die-Namics). I stamped the sentiment from  Stempelglede - Have a beautiful day inside the frame. It looks so beautiful.

 
The Bloomy tags on the right are movable. I also stamped two sentiments on them (pic in the post below).

 
The beautiful flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.



 
Hugs
Susen
 
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar